Dr. McDougall’s Ten Favorite One-Liners
If you have recently made the transition to a whole-food, plant-based diet you will enjoy reading Dr. John McDougall's Ten Favorite One-Liners.
Here are a few topics Dr. McDougall addresses in his article:
"Did you know..."
- The fat you eat is the fat you wear.
- Starches make you thin.
- Sugars do not ordinarily turn into fat.
- Sugar satisfies the hunger drive.
- Protein deficiency is impossible, even on a vegan diet.
- There is no such thing as dietary calcium deficiency.
- Plants, not fish, make all omega-3 (good) fats.
- Taking vitamin supplements will increase cancer, heart disease, and death.
- In Order to Get "the Cure," You Must Stop the Cause.
- People love to hear good news about their bad habits.
And of course, his most recent one..."It's the food!"
John McDougall MD Links