July 8, 2017
  2 Replies
  3.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe

Sean, Right after I wrote my previous reply, I shared the link on my Happy Vegan Couple Facebook page, Vegan Tucson and my own Timeline. I told all to check out Dr. Linda Carney! Happy too!  Is it appropriate or not on your web site for me to post any of my Happy Vegan Couple Cooking videos? 

6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
For anybody that is wondering about submitting recipes here. It is set up. There are still a few esthetic improvements I can make to the layouts but the functionality is there. Also, there are a LOT of categories available and I will be creating 'menu items' on this web site (web navigations as opposed to tasty treats) to these categories as people submit recipes. So, feel free to create an account and ask for Blogging permissions once you gain access. I can then teach you how to publish recipes as I have taught the Happy Vegan Couple. The recipes are at [url=recipes]https://www.drcarney.com/recipes[/url]
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo

Thank you so much Denise for sharing our site with others. I am sorry it took us awhile to respond. We had to think about what our criteria would be for opening up the posting of recipe videos. We would request the videos that are posted be Whole Food Plant Based No Oil. And, then we are also coming up with a little paragraph we would like to add at the bottom of every recipe that is submitted by a Member Blogger (which is what you would become in order to share the recipes). Please let me know if you would like to be upgraded to Blogger permissions to submit the recipe videos. You would need to write something above and below the videos to keep the interest of search engines. 

We have a pretty easy to use Member Blogging platform and I have a member blogging template that I would tweak and create another one for member blogging recipe sharing. It would be the same as the member blogging except that I would create a space for your video to display responsively so it would look good on every device. It would also contain a couple of blocks of text at the top and the bottom which sort of serve as a disclaimer that it is not content directly from Dr. Carney. 

Top: 
Guest Blogger Contribution.

Bottom: 
DrCarney.com allows Members to Blog. Views expressed in Member Blogs are those of the Guest Blogger and not necessarily those of Dr. Carney. Registered Users may request a FREE account upgrade for blogging permission. Bloggers agree to support the Starch-Smart-System.

I would love to see what you were thinking about in regards to design and I am wondering whether you would want to be able top list your ingredients and your instructions below the video?  I am asking so that I could possibly create a template for you to use. That is something I should be able to do quite quickly.

Here is a sample of the sentences we would like to add below the recipes of Member Bloggers:

Dr. Carney discourages the use of vinegar or spices such as black pepper or chili peppers which may irritate the mucous membranes, causing gastric irritation or an increase in sinus mucus. She suggests whenever possible the substitution of lemon or lime juice in the place of vinegar.

I just sent your question up as as new thread and titled it "May I post some of my vegan cooking recipe videos on DrCarney.com?" so that if there are any other people with the same question they might benefit from the answer. 

Also, because we think this is such a good idea, I have just added a new category to our blog categories for Recipe Sharing. :-)

I am looking forward to hearing from you. You can also send me a private message through this site. 

Sean 

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.

Off Canvas Main Menu Display