May 9, 2018
  1 Replies
  2.9K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe

I have a problem, and I've been facing this since senior high. I'm already 24 but my weight is only 105 pounds. I tried to eat a lot, with what my friends have suggested. But i don't see any progress. I also work at night time, where I do events in a foreign organization, so I think this might be the reason why I'm having a hard time gaining at leat enough weight. I need your advice everyone! Please!!.

5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo

Hello Walter,

Thank you for posting your question. I suspect this is going to be difficult to resolve in a forum because to really get to the bottom of your concerns might require a lot of back and forth dialog, much of which may not be appropriate in a public forum due to privacy concerns. Do you keep a food log? That might be a good idea. You might want to log other variables as well such as your bed times.

Sometimes being thin is strongly influenced by genetics and sometimes there might be a medical issue going on. You might want to consider making an appointment with a plant-based physician to seek their advice. 

Sean

PS. As you study the Starch-Smart System you will learn what foods are low and high on the calorie density scale. This information could be helpful to you in deciding how to ensure you consume enough calories.

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.