New

RECIPES

January 26, 2018
  4 Replies
  5.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe

I want to have salads for breakfast every other day. Some recipes I see call for mustard. I haven't used that since I was a child. I've never liked it. Is there a substitute I might use that is Starch-Smart? Or what are some good dressing ideas that are not calorie dense? I am trying to lose 30 pounds by April. 

1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
I have two questions please guide me about this. These questions are shown below here:

1. https://www.drcarney.com/discussions/1798-gosloto-measuring-fat-with-metal-in-body

2. https://www.drcarney.com/discussions/1775-lunchtime-t1-diabetic

Waiting for best answer as soon as possible. I am too confused here.
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo

What book are you referring to?

Dr. Carney is working on a book. :-)  I am helping her some and so are some others with editing, etc.... but the majority of work for the book depends on her.  It is not coming as quickly as she would like because she is so busy with patients. But progress is being made. :-)

Sean

6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo

What book are you referring to?

6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo

Hello Sue, 

Interesting question about dressings. We make all kinds of dressings for our salads. And, I guess we should write some recipes down eventually. For a quick and easy dressing I like to use dill weed, onion powder and garlic in lemon or lime juice. Yum...  But, the world of salad dressings is as large as your imagination. We make dressings from grains and beans often. Basically we will blend up some already cooked beans or already cooked grains and also add seasonings of our choice on the given day. One of our favorite grains for dressings is millet as it is very 'creamy'. For beans the cannelli bean or other white beans can make a great dressing. Garbanzos are good as well. 

In Dr. Carney's book the plan is to create a section to explain our recipe "Systems" and then give some examples of how we use the systems to produce food simply and quickly that can be as delicious as you desire. 

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.

Off Canvas Main Menu Display