January 14, 2018
  1 Replies
  1.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe

I am a plant based cooking club coordinator so I am always on the lookout for tasty and healthy recipes. 

Have you ever had Irish mashed potatoes? They call it Colcannon in the Emerald Isle. Potatoes, cabbage and onions--easy food to grow for centuries over there. In my Michigan garden too. I also made a stir fry with portabella mushrooms, sweet corn, and garbanzos with a herb broth and seasonings. I put some of that on top of my bowl of colcannon. Filled me right up. My guys too. It was so good! I think I'll have leftovers for breakfast. 

Attachments (1)
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo

Colcannon is delicious. That picture you included makes me hungry. Not to mention it is just about lunch time. I am not sure if you are aware but we have bult recipe sharing into this web site. Basically the recipes are 'blogs' that I have created a template for. So far not many people, including ourselves, have been submitting recipes. We need to get to that (in our spare time of course)). :-) 

Here is where you can see the recipes section: https://www.drcarney.com/recipes

If you are a chef wanting to post Starch-Smart recipes then by all means let me know. :-)

Thanks, Sean

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.