February 10, 2017
  4 Replies
  5K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe

Hi Folks,

Not sure if this is an appropriate question as it may be asking for medical advice.

Is type 2 diabetes reversible? Also what causes Type 2 diabetes?

My understanding that it is from too much sugar or other sweetener consumption and the pancreas gets burnt out for overproduction of glucose.

TIA

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo

Hi Kevin,

Welcome to DrCarney.com!

Well, I am not a medical doctor, but I do know from experience what causes Type-2 diabetes and that it is not only reversible, it is curable!

From experience as a Type-1 diabetic, I have found that the cause is not sugar, it is actually dietary fat that causes sugar to be a problem. Another name for Type-2 diabetes is Insulin Resistance. I have posted my experiences in several blogs on Starch-Smart.com. I think this one may help answer your question.

Ken

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo

Kevin,

Here is another blog that may also help.

Regards,

Ken

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo

Hello Kevin and Ken,

@Kevin, It is SO nice to see you once again. I can hardly believe the years that have gone by since we worked together at the Vegetarian restaurant in Los Angeles. Wow... more than 30 years already.

Ken, Thank you so much for replying to my friend Kevin. I am sure your blogs will be helpful to him. I am aslo going to momentarily private message Kevin a free download of Dr. Carney's video "Diabetes in Retreat".

Thanks Y'all....

Sean

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo

Yes, Kevin, I agree with Ken. The cause of Diabetes Type 2 is insulin resistance, which comes from 4 things that have nothing to do with eating sugar, foremost of which is eating dietary fat such as oil, nuts, seeds, coconut, or avocado. The other factors that cause insulin resistance are eating animal protein, and wearing too much body fat and not getting to sleep by 10 PM (or not treating sleep apnea if one has sleep-disordered breathing.) I hope you enjoy my video Power-point presentation "Diabetes In Retreat".

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.